Dear beloved students and readers, due to unforeseeable circumstances, we have to regretfully announce that this scholarship program of ours is no longer available. We thank you for your interests in our scholarship, and wish you all the best with your career.
At MyParentingJournal.com, we strongly believe in a healthy relationship between parents and their children.
That's why we dedicated our time to writing and sharing the best information on a wide range of parenting tips, advice, best practices, as well as reviewing top rated products for babies (such as these best baby monitors).
And we also believe in the power of giving back to the community in a way that can make people's lives better.
That's why it would be a pleasure for us to announce our 1st annual MyParentingJournal scholarship program for the school year of 2017-2018. Participants can apply now for a chance to win our $1,000 scholarship.
Are You Qualified?
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Students studying in universities and colleges.
- If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure you have the consent of your parents or legal guardians first before entering the program.
- Studying and learning in majors related to family studies and human development is a plus point.
How to Apply
In order to apply, you will have to research and write a 1500-word essay on the topic of "Essential factors of a happy modern family".
We want it to be thorough, practical, original, and creative.
And you will have to write in a way that convinces people that in order to create a happy modern family, they will need to keep your points in mind.
It's time to show us your skills, knowledge, and rich life experiences!
How to Submit Your Essay
Step 1: Write your essay in a .doc file.
Step 2: Once you're done with your essay, email it to us at email@example.com along with the following information:
- Personal details (First & Last Name, address, phone, and an image of yours)
- A link to your personal Facebook profile
- Your school/college/university name
- Your area of studying
- Any proof that you're a student
Step 3: Sit back, relax, and let's handle the rest.
Your essay must be submited by April 15th, 2017.
After reviewing all essays, we will pick up one (1) winner by April 30th, 2017. And if you're the lucky one, we will send a $1,000 check directly to your college by May 7th, 2017.
This scholarship program of ours runs yearly.
That means you can reapply each year for your chance to win our scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries we receive.
- We will not charge any fees from students entering the program.
- Incomplete entries will not be counted.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.